Striploin/Porterhouse or whatever steak you want really
Bean Sprouts or Snake beans or both
Thai Coriander or coriander
Red Onion or Shallot
Use whatever herbs and salads you have, it will work!!
1. Grill or cook your beef steak however you like it. I usually do medium rare.
2. Thinly slice the red onion or shallot.
3. Juice the lime or lemon.
4. Mix the fish sauce, tamarind paste or concentrate, and a little bit of water together to make a dressing.
5. Throw all of the ingredients together in a bowl and give it a good mix.
6. Serve with some steamed rice on the side and enjoy!
If you're not in the mood to grill, you can also cook the beef steak in a pan on the stove.
The toasted rice is the secret ingredient, be sure to put lots in!